Do you need an air charter in the Appalachian area? You’ve come to the right place. Appalachian Flying Service is a premier source of flight services in the region, and we can coordinate private air charters on your behalf.
We work closely with Landmark Aviation to fulfill your private air charter needs. With a fleet of over 50 charter aircraft ranging from large-cabin, transcontinental jets to turboprops, Landmark Aviation has the right aircraft for your mission. They are one of the most experienced air charter providers in the nation and have top safety ratings from the industry’s premier auditing firms. All charter flights are conducted under Landmark’s FAA Part 135 operating certificate.
Landmark’s Charter fleet includes:
- Large cabin planes, like the Falcon 2000S and Challenger 605
- Super Midsize planes, like the Challenger 300 and Citation Sovereign
- Midsized Jets, like the Hawker 900XP
- Light jets, like the Hawker 400XP
- Turbo props, such as the King Air 350
- Air ambulances, like the King Air B200
Need a quote for air charter in the Appalachian area? Simply call us anytime at (304) 323-3040, contact us today, or
We’ll get back to you right away.